Kind of like high 5, but not. Thank you Mark Hawker for memeing me, & posting the rules (although feeling a bit Déjà vu on this one, wondering if black holes are really just meme collisions):
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
1. I love comics, esp. Los Bros Hernandez. This is a result of growing up on the fantastic UK girls psychological horror comic Misty, and the mighty booty of my step dads complete collection of Marvel's 1960s output.
2. My parents moved us to North Wales for several years when I was a child to escape the impending nuclear Armageddon.
3. My stepdad had a horrible accident while we were there, trying to fix the TV arial in the middle of a storm. He fell off the roof and lost his memory, but got a cool scar that runs front to back of his chest where lightning shot through.
6. I love working as a social & educational technologist, no matter how many times I have to explain what that might mean to people. I secretly fear the End Of Electricity but I'm always happy being with other people in face to face situations, so probably I could just switch jobs.
7. If I had to get a film directors name tattoed on my arm, I'd go with Jean Vigo